- Latest News -
- Annual Report for the Local Associations of the Missionary Baptist Association of Texas
- Current and upcoming projects. See Projects and Photo Galleries
- Volunteers -
T.M.B. is always accepting volunteers. If you wish to be apart of any of our build projects Contact Us to be placed on the volunteer list.
Project Supervisor - Texas Mission Builders
Welcome to Texas Mission Builders
The organization of Texas Mission Builders is the result of much prayer and council on the part of several men who saw a need for a voluntary work force among the Missionary Baptist Churches of the State of Texas.
- Our Purpose -
In the past, missions and churches have, at times, settled for much less than was needed in the area of construction of new buildings or additions to their existing buildings because of the high cost of material and labor. The central purpose of Texas Mission Builders is to give Missionary Baptists the opportunity to do greater work for the Lord in the future by:
- Organizing a volunteer work force to help in the construction of church buildings or additions to existing buildings free of charge.
- The soliciting of people within our churches of various skills and crafts to use their talents for the Lord.
- To compile a list of names and addresses of people who would be willing to volunteer their services.
- Our Plan -
T.M.B.’s immediate plan is to assist missions and churches within our local associations in reducing the amount of money spent on labor for their building projects. Our long range plans are to assemble such a work force that entire building programs could be carried out by people participating in T.M.B.
T.M.B. seeks co-coordinators who will help to relay and publicize information concerning projects.
Each church within their local association should seek to identify and encourage those who are willing to participate, whether skilled or unskilled, in any particular area.
- Personal Message -
Mike Pearson, T.M.B Superintendent, has a personal message to share.